Sooner or later, all girls are faced with the problem of the appearance of the first mimic wrinkles. Timely and proper care for them helps to smooth and prevent the appearance of new ones. It is not realistic to completely get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, but reducing their number is quite a feasible task.
Taking care of the skin of the face is one of the main moments of weight in the life of every woman who wants to look attractive and much younger than her age. The skin around the eyes requires special attention.
This is due to the delicate structure of the skin in this area of the face, to the presence of a large number of small muscle fibers that are constantly used. In addition, with age, the skin around the eyes becomes less rich in collagen and elastin, which are responsible for its elasticity.
In addition to mimicking wrinkles around the eyes, with age, the outer corner of the eyes fills with age-related wrinkles, the furrows on the bridge of the nose deepen, the skin becomes drier and loses its natural natural color.
With a properly selected set of procedures, you can significantly reduce their number and make them less noticeable. To do this, it is convenient to determine the reasons for its appearance, normalizing the lifestyle, balancing the diet and the daily routine.
How to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes, modern cosmetology services.
In modern cosmetology, there are a number of procedures aimed at smoothing wrinkles around the eyes. Any cosmetology center will help to solve the problem of how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes and will select the most suitable way for each client individually.
Some of the most popular and effective are:
- Microcurrent stimulation. It stimulates the epidermis in the problem area of the facial skin with an electric current. As a result, ATP synthesis increases, metabolism functionality increases, and bloating is relieved. All this contributes to the alignment of the epidermis in the problem area. This method is suitable for sensitive skin.
- BotoxIt is used only on the recommendation of a specialist. As a result, the muscles responsible for the formation of small folds in the skin become numb and wrinkles are smoothed. This procedure is quite effective, but after six months the procedure must be repeated.
- Express masks using microcurrents. This procedure can also be performed not only in beauty salons, but also at home. The effect is the same as with microcurrent stimulation performed by a specialist.
- Contour plastic. Preparations of natural origin (hyaluronic acid) are injected under the skin. The procedure is carried out several times.
- Mesotherapy. Preparations saturated with vitamins, microelements and other nutrients get into the surface layer of the skin. This procedure produces a lifting effect, but it is very painful.
- Photorejuvenation. The skin is exposed to a strong light source. As a result, blood circulation increases, skin rejuvenation occurs. There are practically no contraindications.
- Blepharoplasty. Lifting and surgical correction of eyelids. Held in extreme cases
Qualified specialists with professional preparations and equipment will create the smoothest possible skin in the eye area.
How to get rid of wrinkles under and around the eyes, alternative ways
If visiting beauty salons is an unaffordable luxury, don't despair and give up. It is possible to improve the condition of the skin around the eyes and smooth out wrinkles using traditional methods.
- Herb ice.
- More expensive
- Herb decoctions
Eye massage. With clean hands, apply a couple of drops of any vegetable oil to the skin under the eyes. Massage in light circular motions until the oil is absorbed. Improves blood circulation and eliminates wrinkles and bags under the eyes.
Special exercises. They strengthen the muscles under the eyes and prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
Masks around the eyes. When using masks, it is recommended to cleanse the skin with a special tonic. How to deal with oily skin? The mask is applied 2-3 times a week. There are many types of face masks: egg, yeast, protein, honey, sour cream mask, etc. The appropriate type should be chosen based on the condition of the skin.
Herbal compresses. Gauze napkins dipped in a decoction of herbs (chamomile, sage, calendula) are applied to the skin around the eyes.
Remember, a healthy lifestyle combined with beauty treatments will give your skin a wonderful appearance.